Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, May 28, 2010

Artings


I've always loved to draw and make creatures and strange things, it helps me to just relax and create something. More recently I've been doodling a lot of animals for my girlfriends preschool class for coloring book pages:) (those will all go up for anyone's use at some point) BUT these are just some of my fun creations haha.I think one of the reasons i love to draw so much is cause its totally free reign to make anything you can imagine and the medium is easily changed and even just graphite has a wide range of tones and textures, and i feel the better skilled you become is like having more finely tuned tools to use. and on top of that combining mediums is always a cool aspect to think about.

Anywho, thats all for today.
GreG

No comments:

Post a Comment